Because I don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen, let’s make an easy oven baked pork steak recipe today, which will be soft, juicy and very tasty.
Table of Contents
- Some Ingredients
- How to Make the Easy Oven Baked Pork Steak Recipe?
- Baking the Pork Steaks
- Served the Pork Steaks in the Oven
- Follow Us
As you know, there are many options for cooking pork steak, from outdoor grilling to frying in the house, but I decided to make it in the oven and I am convinced that it will be delicious. And this is primarily because I chose to make it from pork neck, which is, in my opinion, the most suitable for this recipe.
If you want to make it in the pan, I recommend our recipe for pork steak with fries, which is also very popular in our family.
In this recipe we will use only a few ingredients, the first is pork neck, of which I have six 1/2 inch slices (900 g), enough for four large portions.
I also used two sweet bell peppers, one green and one yellow, as well as about three cloves of garlic. But of course, you can put peppers of whatever colour you want.
How to Make the Easy Oven Baked Pork Steak Recipe?
You will see how easy and fast this recipe can be, which does not require much experience in cooking, and you can get exceptional results.
Preparing the Ingredients
We first prepare an oven tray, I chose one made of a ceramic oven roaster, suitable for this recipe. In this, we will place the slices of meat, which we have previously seasoned with sea salt, onion powder and freshly ground pepper.
For more flavour, I will add two teaspoons of marjoram and a few sprigs of thyme. Of course, we also add the garlic cloves, the biggest ones I cut in half.
Place the bell peppers on top of the slices of meat, which I just cut in half. Here you can apply your imagination and add other vegetables, such as onions or leeks, and even fruits.
Sprinkle with sunflower oil and a 250 ml of lager beer, to be more juicy and delicate.
Cover the tray with aluminium foil and place in the preheated oven at 200 degrees.
Baking the Pork Steaks
Leave the tray in the oven for about 20 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 150 degrees and bake for 1 hour when taking off the foil.
Put the tray back in the oven and let it fry for about 30-40 minutes until the meat has a golden colour and the beer evaporates.
That was in my opinion the easy oven baked pork steak recipe, which is ready to serve.
Served the Pork Steaks in the Oven
My recommendation is to serve this baked pork shoulder steaks hot and with mashed potatoes, possibly with a cabbage or summer salad.
If you are a fan of pork meat, I recommend other recipes from our blog such as:
- Fried Breaded Pork Chops Recipe
- Simple Pork Tenderloin Stew Recipe
- Pork Shoulders Stew With Mushrooms And Sour Cream
- Cabbage Soup With Pork Meat
- Pork Meatballs Vegetable Soup
- Pork Steak in Air Fryer
- Pork and Sauerkraut Goulash
- Slow-Cooked Pork Shoulder in the Oven
- Braised Pork Knuckle Recipe
- Creamy Pork Stew Recipe
- Fried Pork Liver Recipe
We try to post delicious recipes from both our and international cuisine regularly, so if you want to be up to date with our family recipe ideas, you can follow us on our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest pages and our new YouTube channel.
Easy Oven Baked Pork Steak Recipe
- 1 ceramic tray
- 900 g pork neck 6 slice
- 1 piece yellow bell pepper
- 1 piece green bell pepper
- 3 pieces garlic cloves
- 250 ml beer lager
- 100 ml sunflower oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper freshly ground
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 3 pieces springs of thyme
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Place the slices of meat, which we have previously seasoned with sea salt and freshly ground pepper. add two teaspoons of marjoram and a few sprigs of thyme. Add the garlic cloves, the biggest ones I cut in half.
- Place the bell peppers on top of the slices of meat, which I just cut in half. Sprinkle with sunflower oil and lager beer.
- Cover the tray with aluminum foil and place in the preheated oven at 240 degrees. Leave the tray in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 150 degrees and bake from 1 hour when take off the foil. Put the tray back in the oven and let it fry for about 30-40 minutes until the meat has a golden colour and the beer evaporates.
- Serve it hot and with mashed potatoes, possibly with a cabbage or summer salad.