The best creamy mushroom pasta recipe is a great idea for a delicious dinner, next to a glass of white wine. So tasty!
Let’s See the Ingredients
For this recipe, I used about 500 g mushrooms, two medium-sized onions, and one red bell pepper. For added flavour, I also used 50 g of dried wild mushrooms.
I also used about 500g of butterfly pasta or Farfalle.
Prepare the Ingredients
For this, I cleaned the two onions and chopped them.
I also washed the pepper and chopped it.
I cleaned, washed and chopped the mushrooms not very small.
I put the wild mushrooms in a little warm water for about 15 minutes.
After that, I chopped them down too.
Let’s Prepare the Best Creamy Mushroom Pasta Recipe
First, we heat three tablespoons of oil in a deeper pan and put the onion to fry.
Roast onion for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently to fry evenly. Then add the chopped pepper, roasting everything for another 2-3 minutes.
Season with a teaspoon of salt, a teaspoon of freshly ground pepper and a teaspoon of paprika powder.
Now we can add the cut mushrooms and wild mushrooms.
We leave everything on medium heat until the mushrooms leave their sap and start to boil.
If you wish, you can cover the pan with a lid, until it starts to boil.
Let it simmer for about 10 minutes until a little liquid has evaporated.
Until then we prepare a thickening from 250 ml single cream and a tablespoon and a half of wheat flour. These, we mix well with an egg beat until it is perfectly homogenized.
Pull the pan from the heat to stop the boiling, then pour the thickening over the mushrooms.
Stir until the thickening is incorporated, then place the pan back on the fire.
We boil about three minutes and ready, the mushroom stew is ready to serve.
Serving the Mushroom Stew
I served this stew with butterfly pasta, which we boiled in salted water beforehand.
Above I added a little grated Parmesan and added a little chopped parsley.
Best Creamy Mushroom Pasta Recipe
- 500 g mushrooms
- 2 pieces onions medium size
- 1 piece red bell pepper
- 50 g dried wild mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika powder
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp wheat flour
- 250 ml single cream or sour cream
- 500 g Farfalla pasta
- 1 pinch chopped parsley
- 50 g grated parmesan
- We clean the onion and mince it. The pepper washes it and chopped it down. The mushrooms are cleaned, washed and chopped. We dip the wild mushrooms in hot water, then chop them.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onion. After 2-3 minutes we put the chopped peppers and fry it together. Season with salt, pepper and paprika powder.
- After another 5 minutes, we put the cut mushrooms cut, along with the wild mushrooms. Put a lid on top and allow to remove its juice for about five minutes.
- Lift the lid and let it boil for about 10 minutes until the liquid evaporates.
- Make a thickening of the wheat flour and the single cream or sour cream, stir well until it is perfectly homogenized. Take the pan from the heat and pour the fish over it. Stir gently, until everything dissolves and boil for five minutes.
- Boil the pasta in salted water and serve with mushroom stew. Grate a little parmesan on top.