What could be tastier than a piece of air fryer teriyaki salmon, cooked in just eight minutes and served on a bed of a mix of salads. It is a delicious recipe, easy to make and very healthy.
Table of Contents
- Why Make Salmon in Air Fryer?
- You Need Only Three Ingredients!
- How to Make the Air Fryer Teriyaki Salmon?
- Serving the Salmon
You can also try the famous pan-fried rainbow trout recipe, a great dish, or taste this air fryer variant.
Why Make Salmon in Air Fryer?
There are several reasons why I recommend this recipe, namely:
- First of all, I recommend salmon, which is an oily, delicious fish, not very expensive and very healthy due to its Omega-3 content.
- Secondly, if you use salmon fillets and recommend those with skin, they do not contain bones and can be quickly eaten even by children.
- If you cook them in an air fryer, you don’t have to fry them in oil, and the fillet doesn’t have to be turned on the other side. Just put the salmon in the preheated appliance and take them out after eight minutes, perfectly cooked.
You Need Only Three Ingredients!
It is one of the most straightforward recipes requiring only three ingredients, the quantities being for a generous portion.
I will use two pieces of fresh salmon fillets, also with skin, weighing 320 g. The skin helps us to keep the fillet intact, not to break. I will grease these fillets with two tablespoons of teriyaki, and I will drip the juice of a quarter of a lemon on them.
How to Make the Air Fryer Teriyaki Salmon?
Our recipe has three steps. First, we preheat the air fryer, during which time we season and glaze the fillets, and at the end, we cook the fillets in the appliance.
Preheat the Air Fryer
Because I use a newer air fryer, namely a 5.5-litre Cosori Air Fryer XXL with a digital display, it has several one-touch presets. I will choose preheated and choose the temperature of 175 Celsius (347 F) for four minutes.
While the air fryer is heating up, you will prepare the salmon fillets.
Seasoning and Glaze
Before seasoning, I usually wipe the fish fillets well with a kitchen towel to dry them from excess moisture. After that, I season them with half a teaspoon of sea salt and half a teaspoon of freshly ground pepper.
With a kitchen brush, I greased the salmon fillets well with teriyaki sauce so that the sauce reached all sides.
Some people prefer to let the fillets marinate in this sauce, you can leave it for about 30 minutes, but I will shorten the cooking mode and put them directly in the preheated air fryer.
Baking the Salmon Fillets
But first, I put a piece of perforated parchment paper in the preheated air fryer drawer, and on top of that, I will place the fish slices. Don’t forget to squeeze a little lemon juice over the salmon fillets.
Select seafood and press start; it has been preset to bake at 175 Celsius (347 F) for 8 minutes, enough to get a delicious, tasty air fryer teriyaki salmon dinner.
You have to be careful how you handle the drawer from the air fryer because it is hot; it is better to let the salmon cool down for a few minutes and then take it out on a plate and if you want to spread it with teriyaki sauce.
Serving the Salmon
You can serve this air fryer teriyaki salmon on a bed of salad mix and with a bit of lemon, but I also recommend sauteed vegetables or rice.
I recommend on our blog other tasty recipes and quick ideas for dinner such as:
- Fried Pork Liver Recipe
- Easy Pan-Fried Steak Recipe
- Easiest Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
- Honey and Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe
- Greek Lamb Chops Recipe
Air Fryer Teriyaki Salmon
- 320 g salmon fillet fresh
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- ½ tsp sea salt kosher
- ½ tsp ground pepper freshly ground
- ¼ piece lemon juice freshly squeezed
- Touch the preheated button and choose the temperature of 175 Celsius (347 F) for four minutes.
- Wipe the fish fillets with a kitchen towel to dry them from excess moisture.
- Season them with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Grease the salmon fillets with teriyaki sauce on all sides with a kitchen brush.
- Put a piece of perforated parchment paper in the preheated air fryer drawer, and on top of that, place the fish slices. Squeeze a little lemon juice over the salmon fillets.
- Select the seafood button and press start; it has been preset to bake at 175 Celsius (347 F) for 8 minutes.
- Let the salmon cool down for a few minutes, then take it out on a plate and if you want to spread it with teriyaki sauce.
- Serve this air fryer teriyaki salmon on a bed of salad mix and with a bit of lemon.